A coffee lovin, high energy giving, relatable and fun photographer who craves true connections and wants to know your unique story that brought you where you are today. When it comes to your wedding day, my approach is to capture real and authentic emotions by creating a relaxed space that allows you to feel comfortable by being yourself.
If you're looking for a photographer who wants you to pin your favorite photos off Pinterest to imitate, I'm not the one for you. I want your photographs to hold what matters most- the genuine love the two of you share and documenting it exactly as it is. I want the opportunity to create effortless art that shows your future children the joy and emotions that the two of you shared together on this day. You can trust my eye for details big and small and know you have someone who will be there for you and in the moment with you through and through!
01. I have 2 cats - one is a pure bred maine coon and the other is part maine!
02. I have been married for 4 years to my forever best friend and together for going on 6!!! So wild to even say that to this day. :)
03. I travel A LOT!!! I have been to almost all 50 States in the US and heading abroad in 2022.
04. I have binge watched True Blood a minimum of at least 6 times.. its one of my fav shows ever!
05. I have many many hobbies but one of my favorites is definitely dabbling in Polymer Clay earrings.
Hannah has taken all of my branding photos to lifestyle pictures and they always turn out amazing!!! She’s a PHENOMENAL photographer and I highly recommend booking. If you need a sign to book, THIS is your sign!!! She is very professional yet has such a bubbly personality and will make you feel totally comfortable as she takes pictures. All of her work is so so beautiful, highly recommend.
- Ivy and Graace Brow Boutique